A few weeks into quarantine and you may need someone to talk to about the shows you’ve been binge-watching. If you don’t know someone watching the same show, there are podcasts that can serve that purpose. Here are some of the best podcasts to accompany shows. All are fan-led podcasts other than the official ones.
- Talking Monkeys: The Official 12 Monkeys Podcast
Note: There is another good 12 Monkeys podcast called Word of the Witnesses, but it’s a fully spoiled rewatch so it’s not a good podcast for your first time watching the show.
- Green Justice: An Arrow Podcast
- Still Pretty – This podcast examines Buffy from a modern feminist perspective, including examining the patriarchy at play within the series.
- Daemons Discussed
- Flash TV Talk
- Fringe Observers
- The Magicians Aftershow from Afterbuzz – This podcast has interviews with cast and crew members from the show.
- Tatiana is Everyone: An Orphan Black Podcast
- The Scot and the Sassenach
- The Official Outlander Podcast
- Bros Watch PLL Too
- The Descent is Easy: A Shadowhunters Podcast
- Remaking History: A Timeless Podcast
Follow @Music_IntheDark on Twitter